Grilled Rosemary and Orange Zucchini
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 T fresh rosemary leaves
- 1-2 inch strip of orange peel, cut into very thin matchsticks
- 2 drops Young Living rosemary vitality essential oil
- 4 drops Young Living orange vitality essential oil
- 1 T fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 t olive oil
- ½ t raw honey or stevia
- pinch of black pepper
- 6 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and again into quarters
- 2 t olive oil
- Make the salt by missing together the dry ingredients. Grind with mortar and pestle if you have one. Work the oils in to the mixture until well combined. Set aside.
- Make the dressing by combining all the ingredients into a small bowl and mixing well. Set aside.
- Make the zucchini by preheating the grill to medium heat. Toss zucchini in olive oil. Place on grill and cook on both sides until tender (about 2-3 minutes each side). Place on platter and toss with dressing. Sprinkle generously with the salt. Serve warm or at room temperature.